Prepare yourself for a journey into a dimension complete with
sight and sound, a dimension where a life is told with uncanny
accuracy. While it's true the life explained herein is mysterious
and seemingly unbelievable, rest assured that all you see and
hear is a true manifestation of ...
S & M.
Fasten your seatbelts securely and ready
yourself to plunge ahead into the world of
"The S & M Files"
- S & M Files, Part XVI: August 11, 2004
In which Stephen recounts the tale of two temperatures: hot and cold (part 1).
- S & M Files, Part XV: November 11, 2002
In which Stephen battles with Life's Luggage on another journey back from Canada to the UK.
- S & M Files, Part XIV: August 18th, 2001
In which Stephen explains the etymology of our airline's name, and we journey back to the UK from Canada.
- S & M Files, Part XIII: April 19, 2001
In which Stephen regales us with S & M sampling Italian bathrooms and we lambast British Telecom.
- S & M Files, Part XII : August 30th, 2000
In which M & M visit S & M in England and take a sidetrip to Scotland where a spooky time is had by all.
- S & M Files, Part XI: August 1st, 2000
In which, advertising provides proof that life is strange -- at least in England
- S & M Files, Part X: July 15th, 2000
A track too far. Stephen's adventures via rail and Tube.
- S & M Files, Part IX: February 29th, 2000
Come explore Brighton's fantastic bare beaches! A special report by our foreign beach correspondent Michelle.
- S & M Files, Part VIII: January 19, 2000
Video may have killed the radio star in America but the BBC is alive and kicking here in England. Follow along with Stephen's recounting of S&M's mite-y adventures!
- S & M Files, Part VII: December 30, 1999
Ein's such an embarrassment; she has a dirty laugh. Ads, movies, and more mayhem from Stephen's pen.
- S & M Files, Part VI: December 23, 1999
Extreme sports, weather, and conspiracies. The Brits are out to get Stephen or so he says!
- S & M Files, Part V: December 12, 1999
How fast does food go bad and our wonderful new home, as told by Stephen.
- S & M Files, Part IV: December 6, 1999
Local food, the gay neighbourhoods of Brighton, and real estate. A Stephen special.
- S & M Files, Part III: December 12, 1999
Michelle's first comments about appropriate housing and the need to find it.
- S & M Files, Part II: November 27, 1999
Adventures across the sea, as related by (a somewhat jaded?) Stephen.
- S & M Files, Part I: November 24, 1999
Stephen and Michelle end up in a foreign land. See how the world in England initially appears through Stephen's eyes.
Your comments and opinions are, as always,
Please send them by e-mail to eingangATeingangDOTorg.
Michelle A. Hoyle
S & M Files, Last Updated: Tuesday, April 10, 2007